Pink is not just a color, it's an attitude!:)
In the past year, we’ve noticed an interesting pattern: women really wanting to get a PINK bag, but end up getting a Black one instead as it’s a more safe/practical color!
So we wanted to dedicate this post to the least expected color for the work bag we decided to create;)
A lot of people have a stereotypical mindset that work/business wear and accessories have to be of certain colors to look more professional. No bright or flashy colors, otherwise we afraid we might not be taken seriously. But today we live in times when everything is possible, so we decided to join those who want to break the stereotypes and created a PINK WORK TOTE!
From the very beginning, when we were choosing colors for our collection, somehow we knew that pink would always be one of them. No, we are not pink obsessed, well were not obsessed at the time lol, and creating pink work bag was definitely a risky and bold move for us but we hoped there would be bold and risky women who would like it as much as we do.
And we were not wrong! Just check the amazing ladies below who are the proof that you can still look professional and stylish with our PINK Brera Tote.
Another reason that black is the most popular choice, is that many women are afraid of using bright/light colors when it comes to everyday & work bags because of the fear of it getting dirty quite fast. And it’s true that light and bright colors might be less practical than black, but it’s all about how you take care of your bag.
Here are some tips on how to make sure your pink bag will serve you as long:
- Try to remove all stains as soon as you notice them. Be sure you are cleaning your bag with clean hands. Do quick cleaning every other day with a damp cotton cloth or alcohol-free wet wipes. Do not use cleaning products that contain alcohol, as these will dry out and possibly discolor your bag.
- Stuff your bag with bubble wrap or parchment paper to restore and hold its shape when not using it. Try to keep it in dust bag as well, these aren't just for pretty packaging - they are intended to keep your bags dust-free.
- Keep all of your cosmetics inside small pouches, so that when the lid off your lipstick falls off or blusher spills out, your bag's interior will stay intact;)
- Try to avoid wearing it with dark clothes (mainly denim and dyed cotton) as the dye from the fabric may transfer on to the handbag and its one of the hardest stains to remove. If you notice such a stain you can clean it with damp cotton cloth or alcohol-free wet wipes.
- Invest in spray leather protectors. If you find that you use your bag a great deal and it is frequently exposed to water, it may be a good idea to pre-treat it with a protective spray. But it's important to test them before use.
You don’t need to “baby” your PINK bag, just adjust your leather care and cleaning habits ;)
Next time, you feel hesitant about getting a light color bag but also know that this color will bring a smile to your face every time you use it, we urge you to go for it.
"I love my new Tote from Millenny. I bought the pink - it's smart, stylish and most importantly practical for the modern woman. I can't wait for my next business trip to show it off. Thanks for creating such an amazing product xxx" Gendie
"I’ve been using my pink Brera tote for about a month now, taking it to co-working spaces, coffee shops, airports and cities all across the US. Not only is it gorgeous, but so functional too! Each detail is so thoughtful and strategically placed, from the trolley sleeve to detachable laptop case. I get compliments on it everywhere I go. Love my new bag and plan to get tons of use out of it! ❤️" Asia